PINNACOLO | L'ARGILLA Thermal Clay Gas Powered Oven With Accessories - PPO808
- Regular price
- Price: $4,995.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $6,495.00
- Sale price
- Price: $4,995.00
- Unit price
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 03 and Mar 10.
PINNACOLO | L'ARGILLA Thermal Clay Gas Powered Oven w/Accessories - PPO808
The PINNACOLO L'ARGILLA oven is a culinary powerhouse! With CSA approved 50,000 BTUs of cooking power, you can fire up to an incredible 600˚F in well under 10 minutes, and yet the thermal clay exterior dome is cool to the touch! With its cordierite cooking surface and heat retention ensures pizzas are cooked to perfection with a crispier crust. With a capacity of up to 2+ pizzas at a time, this gas-powered oven with mechanical ignition, thermal shock resistance and locking casters will make a chef out of you yet!
Experience restaurant-level pizzas made fresh in your own home with PINNACOLO | L'ARGILLA!
- Real focal point - Your outdoor space is for family and friends.
1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- CSA Approved - means it has been tested to ensure years of safe use
- Stainless steel chimney
- Heavy duty stainless steel door with stay cool handle
- Easy to use mechanical ignition - simple press and turn ignition and flame control
- Rear mounted gas burner - provides easy no-fuss operation
- Cooking surface is Cordierite - thermal shock resistant and heat retention for a crispier crust
- Stainless door visor - keeps the front of your oven cleaner
- Fixed thermometer - instant view of the ambient temperature inside your oven
- Wheeled base with rear locking casters - lets you move your oven to the best cooking position
- Large wooden door handle - stays cool and protects hands from high temperatures
- Complete selection of Tools - Ready for years of great food
- Thermal clay retains the heat heat, yet cool to the touch!
- Maximum temperature can reach 800˚F+
- This gas oven is available in propane (can convert to natural gas)
- 50,000 BTU
- Free Shipping
- Partially - Assembly of the stand is required
- Complete selection of tools - Ready for years of making great wood fired pizzas!
- 12" perforated pizza peel - used to move your pizza in and out of the oven.
- Long handle wire bristle broom with scraper - used to sweep and clean the cooking surface
- Infrared thermometer - used to measure the actual temperature of the cooking surface
- 14" Sharpenable Stainless Rocker Pizza Cutter - can be sharpened and used to easily cut right across your pizza
- A pair of high temperature gloves, rocking pizza cutter - used to handle hot tools or trays to 932°F
- Two (2) 12" acacia wood peel to prepare your pizza on - used to prepare and serve your pizza.
- A weatherproof cover - used when your oven has cooled to protect it from the elements.
Tank Cover – used to improve the overall cosmetic look of your oven
Hose and regulator – for easy connection to the propane tank you supply.
- PINNACOLO denim apron
- Exterior dimensions: 33.27” x 36.11” x 83.30" tall to the top of the chimney
- Interior dimensions: 26.5” diameter interior (3.83 sq ft)
- Chimney: about 23.74"
- Weighs about 238 lbs, (108 kg)
- Make 2 average size pizzas at the same time
- Can reach up to 1000F (recommended cooking temperatures should be between 650-800)
- Heats up in an hour
Assembled oven dimensions:
Oven dome: 33.30" wide x 36.11" deep
Interior Cooking Area: 26.5” diameter (3.83 sq ft)
Total height: 83.30" with chimney
Total width: 33.27" wide
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
MY order was short a few items. Contacted customer service ,they were supper polite and helpful and received my items within a few days.Great place to shop at.
What a great experience with HomeOutdoors. The Tagwood grill was delivered promptly and was very well protected in the packaging and shipping. The grill is very high quality and is great to grill on.
Very good service. With my luck having these critical spare parts dramatically reduces the probability that I will need them.
Thanks for the service.
The customer service and tech support is excellent. Highly pleased with the pellet stove.
Wonderful, amazing, delighted, well built, excellent customer service, zero issues, money well spent. Thank you!
Shipped very promptly and arrived in excellent condition. Very happy overall, except that the manual that comes with the stove is sooo small I needed a magnifying glass to read parts of it.
Key, I think is finding good pellet fuel.
we had some difficulty with our hp 55 model it was handled very well by your company. i have found you folks to be honest helpful , and profesional , we now have the hp 61 and we are very happy i recomend your stoves and your company to everyone i can.
Very nice pellet stove. Great customer service.
Well worth the money..everyone was so impressed..nice even cooking
Great people polite very professional the pellet stove works awesome it's great have no complaints keep up the great service and great products.
Amazing quality grill! Olivia provided amazing customer service always keeping me updates and always answering all my questions
The Customer Service People were great. Everything went as expected. We are enjoying it
Really great product and superb customer service!
Olivia and Hayden were so friendly and always provided updates on my order! Th grill is amazing, great quality and amazing price.
Looks amazing in our back yard space! It took a while to get here but when it did it was in perfect shape. It is solid and elegant. Gives a lot of warmth. Have received many compliments. We left it covered over the winter and it looked great this spring.