Outsunny 6' x 8' x 7' Polycarbonate Portable Walk-In Garden Greenhouse
- Regular price
- Our Price: $700.00 USD
- Regular price
- MSRP: $1,000.00 USD
- Sale price
- Our Price: $700.00 USD
- Unit price
Notify Me When This Product Is Available:
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 22 and Mar 22.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax On All Orders Over $199 Within Contiguous 48 States! Found A Better Price Elsewhere? We'll Price Match It! Contact Us @ 800-485-8747 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- - YEAR ROUND GARDENING: Our Outsunny polycarbonate outdoor greenhouse is the perfect way to stay in the soil all year-round.
- - UV-FIGHTING POLYCARBONATE SHEETS: UV-fighting polycarbonate sheets help keep your plants, vegetables, and flowers growing while allowing natural light to pass through.
- - HEAVY-DUTY BASE AND FRAME: A powder-coated aluminum alloy frame with galvanized base provides solid support to your entire structure.
- - SLIDING DOOR DESIGN: A sliding door offers easy access to the inside and is made out of the same solid material as the rest of the structure.
- - ROOFTOP VENT PANEL: It features a hinged rooftop panel which ensures that proper ventilation is provided to the inside of your unit.
This walk-in greenhouse from Outsunny is a really practical way to take care of your plants, year-round! The plant nursery has top vent and single hand push door, so getting good ventilation and access is a breeze. What's more, we include premium materials in the hot house by building it of an aluminum alloy frame and polycarbonate sheets, so it's durable and stable outside. This greenhouse is the perfect place to house your plant friends and grow them year-round!
- - Powder-coated aluminum alloy frame offers durable support
- - UV-fighing polycarbonate sheets keep your plants well
- - Convenient single sliding door design for easy access to the inside
- - Rooftop vent ensures excellent ventilation for your unit
- - Strong base provides stable support for the entire structure
- - Rain gutters aid in collecting natural rain water
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Dark Green Frame
- - Material: Aluminum, PP
- - Overall Dimensions: 6.2' L x 8.3' W x 6.6' H
- - Roof Vent Dimensions: 23.7" L x 23.6" W
- - Door Dimensions: 23.6" L x 63.6" H
- - PC board thickness: 4mm
- - UV Resistance: 30u
- - Covering Area: 4.79㎡
- - Wind Resistance: 12m/s
- - Weight Capacity: 88lbs/㎡
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Let customers speak for us
What a great experience with HomeOutdoors. The Tagwood grill was delivered promptly and was very well protected in the packaging and shipping. The grill is very high quality and is great to grill on.
Love our new pellet stove. So much more efficient than our previous one. Every time my husband fills the stove he looks at me and says “fine purchase, Barb”. Needless to say, he loves it, too!
This is an excellent stove. Easy to clean and installation was fairly easy. Customer support is excellent and they answer your questions promptly. You need to use high-heat tape on the inside of the hopper to cover the rivets for the pellets to feed into the hopper without getting hung up when you are down to about 1/3 of a full hopper. So far so good!
Have had my HP50 for years. Very satisfied with it. Heat is wonderful, easy to operate, tech support is outstanding. Package had everything I needed in it. Ordered easily and arrived quickly.
It has performed wonderfully! We turned off our furnace the day it was installed and haven't had to turn it back on other than the blower fan. We've been operating on manual, number 1 setting.
It's a great box. Makes all the difference
This stove cranks 24/7. Well built and a much more affordable way to heat my home. Thank you Comfortbilt for making a great stove at an affordable price. Highly recommended to anyone on the fence about this purchase, you wont be disappointed.
First off I'd like to say I'm very impressed with the overall design and how simple the cleaning process is. We tested multiple different brands and landed on the Somerset pellets. We have a poorly insulated 2100 square foot 2 story home in Northwest Pennsylvania and has heated it very well. The highest setting we have ran the stove on was level 4 with the outside air temperature at 3 degrees and it kept our house at a comfortable 74 degrees. This purchase was more than worth it and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative heat source that produces plenty of heat.
Compared to different stove I bought locally which lasted 3 weeks this HP50 is much better made, heats well and performs great IF you have the right performing pellets. The manual is exceptional. Gives great detail and each section has code to scan for video for greater details. Very quiet overall. Wish they sold their own line of pellets!
Works great thank you
Hopper design is ludicrous, painfully small opening, bad design leave 10 pounds or more unburied.
Stove runs and burns great through.
It makes a big difference.
It's like icing on the cake.
Extra 10 hours of heat.
Hopper was a great add on. The 4 pin cable needs to be able to extend the existing cable, not replace it.