Outsunny 11' x 9' Metal Garden Shed Utility Tool Storage, Outdoor House for Backyard and Garden - Dark Grey
- Regular price
- Our Price: $899.99 USD
- Regular price
- MSRP: $1,100.00 USD
- Sale price
- Our Price: $899.99 USD
- Unit price
Notify Me When This Product Is Available:
Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 22 and Mar 22.
Free Shipping & No Sales Tax On All Orders Over $199 Within Contiguous 48 States! Found A Better Price Elsewhere? We'll Price Match It! Contact Us @ 800-485-8747 OR email@example.com
- - SPACIOUS STORAGE SPACE: our super large and spacious shed provides an ample inner storage room for you and your garden tools, lawn care equipment, supplies, and more.
- - STURDY CONSTRUCTION: our shed organizer and storage is constructed from galvanized steel with a painted finish, so it's strong and long-lasting outside for years and years.
- - ADVANCED SLOPED ROOF DESIGN: the sloped roof of our tool storage resists bad weather, preventing rain from falling on your stuff while fighting rust.
- - GOOD VENTILATION: our garden storage features 4 ventilation slots on the front and back, increasing both light and airflow, preventing odor, and helping to keep your equipment and tools dry. The double sliding doors allow easy access.
- - OUTDOOR TOOL SHED DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimensions: Overall Dimensions: 10.6' W x 9.1' L x 6.3' H; Inside Dimensions: 6.7' L x 3.8' W x 6' H;
Easily add storage space and value to your property with an outdoor garden shed from Outsunny. The metal shed has distinct advantages over traditional wooden models that make it a much more attractive choice for purchase. A metal shed is more affordable and being pre-fabricated significantly cuts down on expenses relating to materials and labor. This storage shed comes delivered to you as a kit that is need to put together. A metal shed is more durable and offers better protection from moisture. Our shed comes with a powder coating surface that is rust resistant as well as a sturdy foundation with reinforced walls that make it low maintenance. If you've been looking for a way to add much needed storage space to your property but don't want to deal with the cost and upkeep of a traditional wooden model, this sorage shed can be your perfect choice.
- - Spacious storage area for garden tools, lawn care equipment, pool supplies and more
- - Built from the finest galvanized steel and durable polypropylene (PP) construction
- - Sloped roof prevents water gathering and resists bad weather
- - Double sliding doors for easy entrance and access
- - 4 vents for increased lighting and airflow
- - Assembly required
- - Color: Grey
- - Materials: Galvanized Color Steel, PP
- - Overall Dimensions: 10.6' W x 9.1' L x 6.3' H
- - Inside Dimensions: 9.7 'L x 8.5' W x 6.3' H
- - Wall Height: 5.1'
- - Door Dimensions: 1.6' W x 4.9' H
- - Vent Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.75" W
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Let customers speak for us
What a great experience with HomeOutdoors. The Tagwood grill was delivered promptly and was very well protected in the packaging and shipping. The grill is very high quality and is great to grill on.
Love our new pellet stove. So much more efficient than our previous one. Every time my husband fills the stove he looks at me and says “fine purchase, Barb”. Needless to say, he loves it, too!
This is an excellent stove. Easy to clean and installation was fairly easy. Customer support is excellent and they answer your questions promptly. You need to use high-heat tape on the inside of the hopper to cover the rivets for the pellets to feed into the hopper without getting hung up when you are down to about 1/3 of a full hopper. So far so good!
Have had my HP50 for years. Very satisfied with it. Heat is wonderful, easy to operate, tech support is outstanding. Package had everything I needed in it. Ordered easily and arrived quickly.
It has performed wonderfully! We turned off our furnace the day it was installed and haven't had to turn it back on other than the blower fan. We've been operating on manual, number 1 setting.
It's a great box. Makes all the difference
This stove cranks 24/7. Well built and a much more affordable way to heat my home. Thank you Comfortbilt for making a great stove at an affordable price. Highly recommended to anyone on the fence about this purchase, you wont be disappointed.
First off I'd like to say I'm very impressed with the overall design and how simple the cleaning process is. We tested multiple different brands and landed on the Somerset pellets. We have a poorly insulated 2100 square foot 2 story home in Northwest Pennsylvania and has heated it very well. The highest setting we have ran the stove on was level 4 with the outside air temperature at 3 degrees and it kept our house at a comfortable 74 degrees. This purchase was more than worth it and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative heat source that produces plenty of heat.
Compared to different stove I bought locally which lasted 3 weeks this HP50 is much better made, heats well and performs great IF you have the right performing pellets. The manual is exceptional. Gives great detail and each section has code to scan for video for greater details. Very quiet overall. Wish they sold their own line of pellets!
Works great thank you
Hopper design is ludicrous, painfully small opening, bad design leave 10 pounds or more unburied.
Stove runs and burns great through.
It makes a big difference.
It's like icing on the cake.
Extra 10 hours of heat.
Hopper was a great add on. The 4 pin cable needs to be able to extend the existing cable, not replace it.