CLEARLIGHT SANCTUARY OUTDOOR 2 - Two Person Outdoor Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
✔ No Sales Tax: We Pay For You!
✔ Price Match Guarantee: Ensures You'll Receive The Best Deal Online Even After Your Purchase!
✔ Expert Customer Service: Any questions? Call us at (800)-595-4667 or message us on our live chat!
- Clearlight Shipping & Returns
- Clearlight FAQ
- Price Match Guarantee
- Why Buy From Us
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered wood on the outside, Western Red Canadian Cedar on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass and weather resistant windows and roof, the Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna can withstand the dry heat, thundering storms and rain for years.
The Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna includes two True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 1,000 watts of full spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, side walls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
With contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave ® Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state of the art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional).
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
- Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing.
- Reversible Ergonomic / Flat Bench
- Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters.
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with thick double pane glass.
- Beautiful unique design.
- Comprehensive 5 year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
- Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).
- Width: 51″
- Depth: 46″
- Height: 71.5″
- Bench: 50″ x 22″
- Width: 57″ *
- Depth: 52″ *
- Height: 80″ *
- Weight: 765 lbs
- Add 8.25″ for the Roof Overhang
When building the Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas into an enclosed space, we recommend leaving 2″ around the sauna.
- 240 volts
- 2,400 watts
- 15 amps
- Plugs into a 240v outlet
- Plug: NEMA 6-15p
Take your infrared sauna experience to the next level...
Red Light Therapy Panel
Transform your sauna into the ultimate wellness cabin with our red light therapy panel. Through a process called photobiomodulation, red light therapy as been shown to activate human cells signalling processes, stimulate the production of ATP in the mitochondria (energy creation within our cells), regenerate skin tissues, boost testosterone and much more. Promotional price available for a limited time.
Salt Halotherapy Room Module The Jacuzzi® HALOONE® Halotherapy Generator sprays a pure salt mist that spreads evenly through the infrared cabin. Using mist rather than dry salt, HALOONE® offers a superior salt therapy solution to reach deep into the lungs and into the small alveoli to improve the condition of peoples’ respiratory function.
Extra 300W Full Spectrum Heater (Front Door Placement)
Add 1 extra full spectrum infrared heater to your Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas with our add on 300 watt full spectrum heater. This heater, measuring 24”x 7”, is mounted on the interior of the door. The heater includes a wood frame with a textured mesh heater guard and plugs conveniently into a receptacle already built into your sauna.
All Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas models can accommodate a cedar or basswood portable backrest for added comfort and support during your sauna session. Designed by Dr. Raleigh Duncan, a Chiropractic Physician and our Founder, this is another added level of comfort to an already amazing experience.
Vibration Resonance Therapy (VRT)
Most Clearlight® Sanctuary Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas can add Vibrational Resonance Therapy (VRT). VRT combines the benefits of sound and vibration relaxing your body and mind.
For added protection a quilted cotton, latex-free, hygienic and washable bench pad measuring 22” x 17” is available. The Bench Pad provides protection to the sauna bench so you don’t have to worry about smells and bacteria in your sauna.
Medical Grade Chromotherapy
Upgrade any Clearlight Infrared Sauna to our Medical Grade Chromotherapy with 96 LED Lights. With high intensity output, you’re going to benefit faster because you’re bathed in light. Set an individual color or select “auto” mode and it will automatically switch between colors every 25 seconds.
Add an extra layer of comfort to your sauna session with our custom made Bench Cushions. This 2” thick, waterproof and mold resistant cushion is custom made to fit the bench of your sauna.
The only infrared heaters giving you the best of both worlds
Not all infrared sauna heaters are the same. The size of the wavelength and the amount of infrared heat given off by the heater varies greatly from one heater type to another. Some infrared sauna heaters produce high quality infrared heat but do not emit a lot of infrared. Some heaters produce a lot of infrared heat, but the quality of the infrared heat is not very good.
Only our True Wave™ infrared sauna heaters combine the high quality infrared heat of Carbon and the high infrared output of Ceramic to produce the most effective infrared heat, bar none.
Why is heater placement important ?
The key to infrared therapy is heating your body directly and you want infrared heat on the front and back of your body. In every Clearlight® Sanctuary Outdoor 2 Person Full Spectrum Infrared Saunas you are surrounded by infrared heat.
There are heaters on the front wall, back wall, side walls, underneath the bench, next to your calves and in the floor. Most companies using carbon heater saunas don’t have heaters on the front walls. That is a big mistake. Without heating the front of your body you will not raise your core body temperature as effectively and you will not sweat and detox as effectively.
In addition, most infrared saunas have very tall heaters starting just above the bench and almost reaching the ceiling of the sauna. This is wasted infrared heat heating the air over your head and not heating your body. They do this because they are using weak infrared heaters.
We keep our True Wave® infrared heaters about 24″ tall so we concentrate the infrared heat directly on your body. We can do this because our heaters are high output heaters. Clearlight True Wave® heaters are the most effective infrared heaters available and are manufactured by us to specifically heat the human body.
Limited Time Free Shipping
If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your new Jacuzzi® infrared sauna™ will generally arrive in your state within 7-10 days from the date it leaves our warehouse in Northern California. As part of our commitment to exceptional customer service, we ship every Clearlight Infrared Sauna model with a few higher levels of service.
First, our freight carrier will call to schedule an appointment to deliver your sauna. There is no worry that your sauna will arrive unexpectedly.
Second, your sauna will be delivered on a truck with a lift gate to ensure that any possibility of freight damage is minimized.
Third, the delivery driver will move your sauna off of the truck with a pallet jack and move it as far as they can roll it.
At this point, just open up the boxes and move the wall panels into place. Setup time for all of our Clearlight Sauna® models is about 45-90 minutes depending on the size and the model.
Order Confirmation: As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order canceled. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Note: Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur freight charges and the shipping fees for those deliveries are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges are calculated after the order is submitted, so your order will be placed on hold until we can reach you by phone to confirm pricing.
Our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy and our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage, we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by the carrier’s agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit, it is possible to damage the contents of the boxes without damaging the boxes. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the packaging that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 5 business days of delivery.
Most likely the driver will not be able to wait while you open the boxes. If that is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt.
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. Your sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
2. Check the shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes. If this is the case, please note, “Possible Concealed Damage” on the delivery receipt. Open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 5 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our service department at 877-628-3958 option “2” before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise noted on your order. Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all orders. If additional services are requested by you and billed to us, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such cases, all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
1. If an order is canceled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be “shipped” when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 877-628-3958 option “2” to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To receive a credit or replacement unit, we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our “30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy” returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in “new” or “like new” condition, in undamaged original manufacturer’s packaging, and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in “like new” condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges and minus a 25% restocking charge. For products sold with a “Free Shipping Promotion”, the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will be deducted from your refund.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer’s warranty.
6. Custom orders, private label or non-standard sauna models are non-refundable.
How does an infrared sauna work?
The idea behind infrared therapy is to heat your body directly with infrared heat. In a traditional sauna you are just sitting in a hot room, 180-220 degrees. In an infrared sauna, the infrared is heating your body directly and 20% of the heat is heating the air. The idea is to increase thermal energy in the body so you want the infrared on your front core and your back core.
The infrared heat increases thermal energy and temporarily stimulates your lymphatic system, immune system and your cardiovascular system. Your bodies response to that is to sweat profusely.
In addition to the infrared heat triggering a profuse sweat, the water in our body also resonate with far infrared heat and this also helps with the detoxification process.
With this in mind, you now understand why we stress the importance of both front and back wall heaters in an infrared sauna. If you do not have front heaters in your sauna, you will not raise your core body temperature as well and you will not receive as much of the desired effect. All of our Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models have heaters all around you… on your front, back, sides, legs and feet.
What are the benefits of a Cedar sauna?
The traditional sauna has been made predominately from close grain cedar for many obvious reasons:
1) Cedar wood is soft wood that resists the cracking and splitting caused by the heating up and cooling down in the sauna. No sauna wood lasts longer than cedarwood.
2) Cedar wood contains aromatic oils that are known for their healing and cleansing properties to aid detoxification during the sauna. Cedarwood can also help disperse excess fluids throughout the body.
3) Cedar wood is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial owing to the unique properties of the cedar oil. This is especially important in the sauna where bodies, moisture and heat combine to make the environment perfect for molds and bacteria.
4) Cedar wood is one of the most beautiful woods available ranging from a very light honey to a deep walnut shade.
5) Cedar wood smells good and gives you a true experience. “Non-aromatic” cedar is used in sauna construction and the cedar scent is very subtle and satisfying to the senses.
6) Cedar wood can be easily sanded inside the sauna to remove any stains caused by perspiration and to bring back the fresh cedar smell.
7) There is a lot of misinformation about cedar wood on the internet. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) put it best in their September, 1993 report:
“EPA believes it is unnecessary to regulate these products because they pose little or no risk to human health or the environment…EPA is not aware of any evidence of injury to human health or the environment due to their use.”
Cedar is non-toxic according to the Regulatory Information for Cedar from the Environmental Protection Agency(EPA) and World Health Organization(WHO). Click Here for the report.
See the following report from an independent testing lab regarding Western Red Cedar and toxicity. Click here for the report.
Please note that an extremely small percentage of the population cannot tolerate the smell of cedar wood. These people have multiple chemical sensitivities(MCS). These people cannot as a rule tolerate any aromatic oils, perfumes, shampoos or herbs. We recommend our North American Basswood Saunas for these people.
What are the benefits of a Basswood sauna?
North American Basswood is a “white” wood with a yellow to whitish color. Basswood has a very dense cellular structure making it stronger, more stable and sweat resistant. It is also resistant to cracking and splitting.
Basswood is also considered hypoallergenic. It has almost no odor and is one of the only woods not considered a “sensitizer” for people with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
How long is the warranty on my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna?
We take pride in being one of the few companies that provides you with a limited lifetime warranty for residential use on the entire sauna – heaters, wood, controls and electrical. Your sauna is built in a modular fashion so replacing parts is easy. We only use the highest quality materials in each Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ model to minimize the possibility of warranty issues. Very few infrared sauna companies offer this type of complete lifetime warranty.
For commercial use, we offer a complete 5 year warranty on the entire sauna.
Will I need to hire an electrician?
Standard household electrical outlets are 120 volts. Most are rated at 15 amps and some, like bathrooms or kitchens, may be rated at 20 amps.
Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ models run on either 120v or 240v depending on the sauna model and the size of the sauna. Please review the specification for the model you are interested in to see the electrical requirement or contact a Jacuzzi® Sauna specialist at 877.628.3958.
Many of our sauna models will plug into any standard household outlet. Many models require you to hire an electrician to install the proper electrical circuit.
What is the optimum infrared wavelengths or an infrared sauna?
The infrared wavelengths of a far infrared heater is determined by the surface temperature of the heater itself. The lower the surface temperature of the heater, the longer the infrared wave and the more beneficial the infrared heat will be.
Our large True Wave™ far infrared heaters run at an optimal 180-200°F surface temperature producing exceptional quality far infrared heat. This means our heaters produce the majority of the infrared heat in the vital wave range of 6 to 12 microns with a good portion of wavelengths at 9.4 microns, the optimal absorption range of far infrared by the human body.
Only our True Wave™ heaters combine the high infrared output of ceramic with long wave carbon infrared heat to produce the most effective infrared heaters available. You can only find this combination in Jacuzzi® infrared saunas!
Our True Wave™ Full Spectrum infrared heaters are powerful 500 watt heaters that produce near, mid and far infrared. Adding in full spectrum therapy to your Clearlight Sauna® will enhance the benefits if our far infrared heaters. You will get more benefit faster in a full spectrum infrared sauna.
Is infrared heat safe?
Infrared heat is completely safe and all objects give off and receive infrared heat. In fact, it is so safe, hospitals use similar heaters to warm newborns. Infrared is a part of nature and essential for life.
The human body gives off and receives infrared in the far infrared band. When a mother rubs a babies stomach to relieve pain, it is the infrared heat from her hand that is causing the healing effect. We have tuned our True Wave™ heaters to give off far infrared in this same range for maximum absorption by your body and for maximum therapeutic benefits.
Yes, all Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ Models can be used outside with our optional water proof cover. Because we use high-pressure bindings and precision hand craftsmanship, our sauna cabinetry can endure outdoor humidity and dryness as long as you protect it with our waterproof cover.
Infrared saunas are designed to heat the human body, not the air. Only about 20% of the heat from our heaters goes to heat the air. Because of this, if you live in a place where the temperature gets below 40° F, we don’t recommend putting the sauna outside. It will take much longer for the cabin to warm up and it will not get as hot. Please consult one of our infrared sauna specialists for more information about putting your sauna outside.
How is my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna shipped?
Installation service is available. If you need your sauna delivered into your house or up or down stairs, please just give us a call.
Can I receive constant infrared heat from my Jacuzzi® sauna?
Yes. The ideal way to use any infrared sauna is to have the infrared heaters on the entire time producing the optimal infrared heat you desire.
Infrared heat is most effective at lower temperatures as sweat oils secrete at lower temperatures and this sweat is different than water sweat. Your Clearlight Infrared Sauna™ is designed to heat your body more so than to heat the cabin (about 80% of the heat heats your body and 20% of the heat heats the sauna cabin). The following is our recommendation for use of your sauna:
1) Turn your sauna on and warm it up for about 10-15 minutes. The True Wave™ heaters in your sauna will reach their optimal operating temperature in this amount of time.
2) After this short warm up time, get in the sauna and turn the thermostat up very high to ensure the heaters stay on continuously during your session. Generally, your infrared sauna session will range in temperature between 100 – 125°F.
3) Sit back and enjoy your sauna session. Since the key to infrared therapy is heating your body core, you will find that you sweat more sitting up in the sauna with your back lined up with the back wall heaters heating your body core from the back. This positions you in such a way that the front wall heaters will be heating your front body core.
4) During your session the temperature will slowly climb inside the sauna cabin. Remember, your Clearlight Infrared Sauna is heating your body more so than heating the air.
5) Stay Well Hydrated. We emphasize this because it is essential to stay well hydrated when using your sauna. It is estimated that 70% of people are dehydrated. When you are dehydrated, your body holds on to water and will not allow you to sweat very much. It is recommended to drink water before you get in the sauna and bring a quart of water into the sauna with you and drink it during your session.
Don’t be fooled by other manufacturers that offer constant infrared heat by reducing the output of their heaters. At the reduced output you are not receiving optimal infrared heat.
How do I maintain my Jacuzzi® infrared sauna?
Jacuzzi® infrared saunas require very little cleaning, and there are no regular maintenance tasks or parts to replace. Infrared saunas provide dry heat; the only moisture produced is from your own perspiration. The enclosed cabins keep out dust and dirt. The ceramic compound in our True Wave heaters naturally produces a lot of negative ions that help purify the air. Treat the exterior like any piece of fine furniture. You can wipe the interior down with a sauna cleaner that we offer one or you can make your own.
• Use towels on the bench and underneath your feet.
• If you notice excess moisture after a session, you can wipe off any excess perspiration or crack the door or roof vent and keep the sauna running for a few minutes.
• If needed, you can wipe your sauna down occasionally. Use a moist towel – don’t spray directly onto the heater panels. Use our sauna cleaner or make your own: A few drops of a high quality essential oil in water (examples are Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Arborvitae, Lavender, Lemon – your choice); a solution of 1T baking soda in a gallon of water. For Basswood models, you can use a weak solution of hydrogen peroxide or Tea Tree oil in water.
• For locations with high use such as clinics and spas, we offer a No VOC varnish to use inside the sauna and waterproof bench pads.
• Use your vaccum hand attachment if you want to clean dust or debris from your sauna.
• Perspiration stains don’t affect your sauna’s performance. If you eventually get perspiration stains that you would like to remove it’s easily done by lightly sanding.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within one month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Our 5 reasons to buy from us:
FREE SHIPPING on a majority of items! Most of our equipment requires specialized shipping which will always be free for you! We handle the hassle!
SSL CERTIFIED HomeOutdoors™ works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using
AUTHORIZED DEALER We are authorized dealers for all of our brands! That means Manufacturer Warranties apply in all cases!
If you need help with a warranty, we can help! Give us a call right away!
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE We are guaranteed to have the lowest prices online!
If you find something different from another retailer, contact us immediately and we can resolve it for you!
Friendly & Responsive Customer Service Team Your home is one of your most valuable assets and finding the right upgrade can be hard enough on its own!
We offer 1 on 1 customer service to all of our customers! Start your journey with the right support from HomeOutdoors™!