- Price Match Guarantee
- This amazing machine has been engineered and tested to spit roast well balanced pig, lamb, goat, or other animals up to 80 lbs.
- Rotisserie is 22" wide 52" long and cooking begins 24" above the ground.
- It is an outdoor barbecue unit made of heavy gauge (18 gauge) galvanized steel.
- The heavy duty electric motor is able to turn a 1" stainless steel rod, that will hold a whole lamb, goat or pig.
- The stainless steel spit rod comes with two removable stainless steel forks and a stainless steel spine fork.
- Standard are the electrical motor with on/off switch, removable grease collector, stainless steel spit rod, four 16" legs and two -3 EZ position motor mounts.
- It can hold up to 80 lbs of well balanced pig, lamb, goat, pork shoulders, roast beef etc.
FREE With Purchase!
FREE With Purchase!
Stainless steel charcoal pan
Five grilling grates covering the entire roaster - made of 6mm 304 stainless steel bars.
- Heavy duty motor - 50W - 200 lbs/in torque.
Outdoor barbecue unit made of heavy gauge (18) galvanized steel.
One 1" square stainless steel spit rod and heavy duty motor.
Two stainless steel spit forks, two leg brackets and a spine fork will hold meat on the spit roaster. Your meat shouldn't move at all and your machine will run very smoothly without vibrations.
The roaster is 52" long and 22" wide.
- There is a one year warranty on all parts and five years on the motor and the spit rod forks.
- The heavy duty 4 rpm,50 W, 200 lbs/in. motor has an internal unit that is specifically made for this rotisserie. The motor insulation has a high temperature rating and the cooling fan is additional protection to prevent overheating
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six (6) month of your purchase date please let us know and we credit back the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three (3) months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six (6) months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Match Guarantee has the following restrictions:
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- We cannot price match items that are out of stock.
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the item you have purchased
- The Price Match Guarantee includes will be calculated based on item price, sales tax, shipping charges
- Price Matches Do Not Apply For Exchange Orders
Estimated Arrival: 2-5 Busines Days
If we foresee potential delays beyond this shipping window, we will reach out to you directly to inform you. If for some reason you have not received your shipment within a reasonable timeframe or have not heard from us, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Order Confirmation: As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This confirms your order has been received in our system and your credit card is authorized for purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we begin processing to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. Your card will not be charged during this period. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via e-mail to confirm if you'd like to keep your order canceled. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
Note: Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada will incur freight charges and the shipping fees for those deliveries are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges are calculated after the order is submitted, so your order will be placed on hold until we can reach you by phone to confirm pricing.
Returns are easy, simply contact us for to start the process. In most cases we will get you an RMA from from the manufacturer and have all of the relevant information filled out. Once you have been approved we will send all relevant instructions regarding the return and follow the return process laid out by the manufacturers.
Lifetimewarranty on motors. Motor will be covered as long as you own the roaster. Two years warranty on all parts.